Unity’s Fitness First & More wellness program allows you to participate in a variety of different activities that include the purchase of a fruit or vegetable CSA produce share. The program offers a maximum CSA produce share reimbursement up to $100 for members with single coverage and $200 for members with family coverage each calendar year.
Requirements for Fitness First & More Program
- You must be a Unity Health Insurance member on the date your produce share is purchased.
- You must purchase a fruit or vegetable share (meat, egg, and dairy shares are not eligible for reimbursement) from a FairShare CSA Coalition farm.
- You will be reimbursed for the personal payment you make up to your Fitness First & More program maximum.
- The Fitness First & More reimbursement is based on the year you make payment to the farm for the CSA produce share.
To Receive a Reimbursement:
1. Visit Fitness First & More – CSA to print the reimbursement form. Send completed reimbursement form with required proof of CSA payment to Unity in the same calendar year you pay the farm. The following are acceptable forms of payment verification:
- Cancelled check
- Farm receipt
- Email confirmation from farm that includes date and amount of payment (date of email does not constitute payment date)
- Credit Card statement showing Farm Fee charge
Please mail the form to:
Unity Health Insurance
Attn: Fitness First & More
840 Carolina Street
Sauk City, Wisconsin 53583
2. Unity will verify farm status via the FairShare website.
3. Unity will send quarterly reimbursement directly to member. The reimbursement dates are February 15, May 15, August 15 and November 15. To receive your reimbursement, submit your reimbursement form (found in MyChart) to Unity by the end of the quarter prior to the reimbursement date.
Be sure to visit Fitness First & More to learn more about how you can receive rewards for making healthy choices.
Unity Health Insurance. Be Well.