Partner Shares Application
We will begin processing 2014 application in mid-January. The 2014 application deadline is April 15th, 2014. In 2013 we exhausted our funds by April 1st, so get your application in early!
Requests for Partner Shares funding assistance are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for your interest in fresh food and local farms! The application below is for eligible households to apply for Partner Shares Program funding to purchase a CSA vegetable share. Before you complete this application, please make sure you have done the following:
- Read the factors to consider when choosing a farm and determined that CSA is right for you!
- Selected a FairShare-Endorsed CSA farm and vegetable share.
- Completed your chosen Farm’s CSA Signup Form. (Please contact the farm directly to request a signup form.)
- Chosen a method of payment.
Once you have finished the above items, please complete the Partner Shares Application below. After your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please mail the Coalition your farm sign-up form and deposit payment of $25 (cash, check or money order). If sending a check, please make it out to “CSA Coalition.” The $25 deposit will be applied to your remaining co-payment balance. Your application will not be complete until your payments and farm sign-up form have been received and your payment plan has been approved.
If you would like to print the application, you can download the Partner Shares Application here:
- 2014 Partner Shares Application – Word
- 2014 Partner Shares Application – PDF
- 2013 Partner Shares Application – Word (Spanish)
- 2013 Partner Shares Application – PDF (Spanish)
If you click submit and nothing seems to be happening, please check your email for a confirmation before re-submitting. Be sure to check your spam, bulk, or junk mail folders!