Two Onion Farm
Contact: Chris & Juli McGuire
Address: 19638 Cottage Inn Road, Belmont, WI 53510
Two Onion Farm provides members with organic vegetables raised under the best conditions, picked at the peak of ripeness, and carefully washed, cooled, and packed. Farm members have acclaimed our delicious, beautiful produce and attentive, well-organized service.
Choose membership options to fit your family:
- Receive weekly or biweekly deliveries of small or large-sized vegetable boxes.
- Our main delivery season runs from late May to early November; we also offer short summer (May to August) and autumn (September to November) shares.
- Pick up your vegetables in Madison, Fitchburg, Monona, Platteville, Dubuque, or Galena.
- We allow you to cancel and reschedule individual deliveries to fit your schedule.
Know your farmer:
- We invite you to work on the farm, gain a closer connection to the source of your food, and receive a rebate on your membership cost.
- Attend our 10th anniversary celebration at our farm in autumn 2014.
We help you prepare and enjoy your produce:
- Our weekly newsletter is filled with useful recipes, cooking tips, and storage suggestions.
- On our website, search for recipes from past newsletters.
- For help planning meals, you can receive regular emails forecasting the vegetables in your next delivery.