Farm-Fresh and Fast
With Farm-Fresh and Fast, home cooks can:
- Learn how vegetables and fruits with similar characteristics can be used
- Find master recipes that make it easy to tailor a recipe to what you have on hand
- Discover ingredient substitutions that will eliminate worry about ruining the whole dish
- Find theme menu ideas, food tips and a glossary of common cooking terms
- Learn how to mix and drink seasonally with farm fresh cocktails
- Have dinner on the table and ready to serve in under 60 minutes
View Sample pages from Farm-Fresh and Fast:
10-1,000,000 (or more!) – $16/book + UPS ground shipping cost + $1 handling fee per order (discounts available for mail-in check purchase).
Your farm, co-op, restaurant, PTO, or book club could buy ‘em! Bulk discounts allow groups to purchase and resell books to raise awareness of local food issues and raise funds for your own projects.
To place a bulk purchase:Place Bulk Orders Now
You can now place your order and pay online with credit card via PayPal.
If you order by check you receive a $1/book discount. Once you place your order, please mail a check to:
FairShare CSA Coalition
303 S. Paterson St, Suite 1B
Madison WI 53703
Bulk orders are shipped via UPS upon receipt of payment. Please include complete physical (no P.O. Box address!) shipping address and email with your order. Allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
Where you can find Farm-Fresh and Fast in the Madison area:
|Beans and Barley||1901 E North Ave||Milwaukee|
341 State Street
|Driftless Studios||214 State St.||Madison|
|FairShare Office||303 S. Paterson St #1B||Madison|
|Orange Tree Imports||1721 Monroe Street||Madison|
|The Velveteen Rabbit|
20 Sherman Avenue East
|University Bookstore||702 N. Midvale Blvd. & StateStreet||Madison|
|Willy St Coop EAST||1221 Williamson Street||Madison|
|Willy St Coop WEST||6825 University Avenue||Middleton|