Join us for a workshop designed to help you identify which grants might be right for you. This workshop will also discuss ways to plan your project and strengthen your application. Specific grant programs to be covered include:
- USDA’s Value Added Producer Grant (VAPG) program provides planning and working capital funds to farmers and farmer-based enterprises to develop and implement value-added ventures.
- DATCP’s Agricultural Development and Diversification (ADD) grant program funds initiatives that develop new value-added products, new markets, or new technologies in agriculture.
- USDA’s Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) grant program funds research, marketing and demonstration projects.
- USDA’s Specialty Crop Block Grant (SCBG) program funds endeavors that enhance the competitiveness of Wisconsin Specialty Crops
- DATCP’s Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin (BLBW) grant program, which funds projects that will increase the demand for and supply of locally produced foods in Wisconsin.