Group Health Cooperative Rebate
As part of GHC-SCW’s “Wellness Reimbursement Program” individual members can be reimbursed up to $100 and families (of two or more) up to $200 each calendar year.
Requirements for Eat Healthy Rebates on your CSA Share:
- You must be a GHC-SCW member at the time your produce share is purchased.
- You must order a produce share (meat, eggs and dairy purchases are not eligible for reimbursement) from a FairShare CSA Coalition farm.
- You must make a minimum personal payment equal to or greater than the Rebate amount for which you are eligible ($100 for individuals, $200 for family of two or more).
Follow these steps to claim your reimbursement:
1. To request reimbursement for your CSA purchase, fill out and print GHC’s Wellness Reimbursement Form.
2. The following information is required to receive reimbursement:
Completed Wellness Reimbursement Form and proof of payment in the form of:
- Cancelled check
- Farm receipt
- Credit card statement showing farm charge
- Email correspondence with farm confirming your payment
3. Mail completed Wellness Reimbursement Form and proof of payment to:
GHC-SCW Marketing Department
Attn. Wellness Reimbursement
P.O. Box 44971
Madison, WI 53744-4971
If you have questions regarding the wellness reimbursement program, please contact the GHC-SCW Marketing Department at (608) 662-4193.