Tipi Produce is run by Beth Kazmar, Steve Pincus and a crew of dedicated farmhands. We focus on growing the most flavorful, high-quality vegetables, berries and melons. Each week, we craft well-balanced CSA boxes. With the help of our abundant recipes, you can prepare interesting meals and salads from every box.
We’ve been farming since 1976, and certified organic since 1997. Our farm is resilient and productive, even during poor weather. We are known for our reliable CSA boxes, luscious melons, sweet red peppers, crisp carrots, and much more. Our long program (mid-May to early November) lets you experience the full seasonal cycle.
Vacation and travel plans? You can reschedule up to three boxes per season.
Come to the farm for strawberry and tomato u-picks, and a terrific gleaning/pumpkin party in fall. We are located just 35 minutes from Madison and 1 hour 45 minutes from Milwaukee.
We were honored to be chosen as the 2016 MOSES Organic Farmers of the Year.
May – October shares:
• Weekly Share, 24 weeks. Designed to feed a family of four.
• Every-other-week Share, 12 boxes. Good for smaller households or those trying CSA for the first time.
• Sampler Share, 6 boxes (every four weeks). Good choice for the frequent traveller.
• Season Extension Share, 1 box in early November.
• Storage Share, 1 BIG delivery the week before Thanksgiving.
• New in 2019: Apple shares offered at most Madison-area sites, in partnership with Two Onion Farm.
South, East, West, Downtown
Brookfield, Evansville, Fitchburg, Janesville, McFarland, Mequon, Middleton, Milwaukee, Oregon, Verona, Waukesha, Wauwatosa
Standard - Enough to feed a family of 4
Weekly: Delivered every week, usually for about 20 weeks from June through October, Every Other Week: Delivered every two weeks