The Bike the Barns menu is seasonal, local, and fresh, and the food is almost entirely from FairShare’s organic farms. Madison and Driftless-area restaurants and caterers will prepare the meals. Bike the Barns offers vegetarian options, but, while we will try, we cannot guarantee gluten-free, vegan, or non-dairy options. Detailed menus will be updated here as we confirm the menu.
Barbecue tempeh, potato salad, and juicy watermelon. Photo by: Light & Life/Etikette
“Lunch was PHENOMENAL. I have biked a lot of events and never eaten that well.” ~2015 Bike the Barns Rider
Since many items are donated by our local farmers, some items may change based on seasonal availability and supply!
- NOOSH: Savory Potato & Squash Kugel
- Madison Sourdough: Granola Bars
- Sassy Cow Creamery: Chocolate Milk
Orange Cat Community Farm Snack
- Deli Bean: Hummus & Orange Cat Farm carrot sticks
- Four Elements: Herbal tea
Jumping Jersey Farm Lunch
- Market Street Diner:
- Veggie antipasto sandwiches featuring Jumping Jersey Farm Beef on house-made focaccia (GF/Vegan/Vegetarian options available).
- House-made seasonal coleslaw, potato salad, pickles and Tipi Produce watermelon!
Meadowlark Community Farm Snack
- Yumbutter: Nut butters
- Two Onion Farm: Apple slices & a local honey drizzle
After Party Tasting Menu
Each rider gets 3 food tickets and 1 beverage ticket to “spend” on the items of their choice!
- Little Tibet – Veggie momo & chicken momo
- Enos Farms -Pastured pork or toasted sunflower seed tacos (vegan option available)
- Coopers Tavern – TBD
- Ugly Apple – Chocolate or apple tart
- Enos Farms – Sweet corn frozen custard with a blue berry swirl
- Porter – Mini granola muffins and iced oat milk lattes
2018 Food Partners