Bus the Barns
Sunday, September 16th, 2018
Hop on the Bus!
Farm-to-table taco lunch at Bike the Barns 2016. Photo by: Caroline Marie Photography
Join us for an entertaining foodie tour of local organic farms. Your half-day journey will educate and inspire!
What Does Bus the Barns Include?
Registration ($65) includes all meals, private farm tours, live music, on-farm activities, bus transportation and interactive tour guides. Join the fun!
- Enjoy farm to table meals and snacks
- Breakfast snack + coffee, snack stop, plated lunch, and after party small plates & beverage
- Tour unique community supported agriculture (CSA) and other organic farms
- Attend food & farm-related activities & demonstrations
- More details coming soon!
- Celebrate with live music and a delicious after party
- All ages welcome, but best suited for participants 16 yrs.+
- Proceeds support our Partner Shares program which increases access to fresh foods for all
“The Bus the Barns day was fantastic and our bus hosts were terrific. Everything was very well organized, informative and fun!” ~ 2017 Participant
Tour guide Kriss Marion, farmer at Circle M Market Farm, from Bus the Barns 2017. Photo by: Caroline Marie Photography
- 9:15 AM: Gather at Nishan Park – in Reedsburg, WI
- Enjoy a breakfast snack & coffee, and meet your tour guides!
- 9:45 AM – 3 PM: Travel to farms for farm tours, food, on-farm activities, & live music
- 3:30 PM: Return to Nishan Park for After Party celebration, incl. small plates, beer & wine, and live music
Have questions? Call FairShare at (608) 226-0300 or email email@example.com