Bus the Barns
Sunday, September 16th, 2018
Hop on the Bus!
Join us for an entertaining foodie tour of local organic farms. Your half-day journey (approx. 10 AM – 4 PM) will educate and inspire!
Farm-to-table taco lunch at Bike the Barns 2016. Photo by: Caroline Marie Photography
What Does Bus the Barns Include?
Registration ($65) includes all meals, private farm tours, live music, on-farm activities, bus transportation and interactive tour guides. Join the fun!
- Enjoy farm to table meals and snacks
- Breakfast snack + coffee, snack stop, plated lunch, and after party small plate & beverage
- Tour unique community supported agriculture (CSA) and other organic farms
- Attend food & farm-related workshops and activities
- More details coming soon!
- Celebrate with live music and a delicious after party
- All ages welcome, but best suited for participants 16 yrs.+
“The Bus the Barns day was fantastic and our bus hosts were terrific. Everything was very well organized, informative and fun!” ~ 2017 Bus the Barns Rider
(exact times forthcoming)
- 10 AM: Gather at Nishan Park – in Reedsburg, WI
Tour guide Kriss Marion, farmer at Circle M Market Farm, from Bus the Barns 2017. Photo by: Caroline Marie Photography
- Enjoy a breakfast snack & coffee, and meet your tour guides!
- 10:30 AM – 3 PM: Travel to farms for farm tours, snacks/lunch, on-farm activities, & live music
- 4 PM: Return to Nishan Park for After Party celebration, incl. small plates, beer & wine, and live music
Have questions? Call FairShare at (608) 226-0300 or email email@example.com