Garden Expo is a midwinter oasis for people ready to venture out and dig their hands in the dirt. Now in it’s 20th year, this three-day event celebrates the latest trends in gardening and landscaping and attracts more than 20,000 people from across the Midwest. Join other gardening enthusiasts to share ideas, gain inspiration and create something new. All proceeds support Wisconsin Public Television.
Things to do at the Garden Expo
- Get your hands dirty with more than 100 educational seminars, demonstrations and hands-on workshops.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening and landscaping equipment and services.
- Relax with a casual walk through the central garden—courtesy of The Wisconsin Landscape Contractors Association.
- Meet with Shelley Ryan, producer and host of The Wisconsin Gardener on Wisconsin Public Television.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from the UW-Extention/Cooperative Extension Horticulture Team.
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.