2017 Shares are available!
Join us for a season of your favorite certified-organic fruits and vegetables. We are famous for our luscious melons, sweet red peppers, crisp carrots, and much more. As experienced farmers, we provide reliable CSA boxes filled with nourishing, high-quality produce. Our long 25-week season (late May through early November) lets you experience the full seasonal cycle.
We offer several share types during May – October:
– Weekly Share, 24 weeks. Designed to feed a family of four.
– Every-other-week Share, 12 boxes during mid-May – late Oct. Designed for smaller households or those trying CSA for the first time.
– Sampler Share, 5 boxes, 1 box/month, June-Oct. Good for the frequent traveller.
Extend your season.
– Season Extension Share, 1 box. One delivery in early November. Same size box as May-Oct. shares.
– We pack a robust Storage Share the week before Thanksgiving.
Let us make CSA simple for you.
– Don’t lose a box while on vacation. You can reschedule two CSA deliveries per season.
– Not sure what to do with your weekly bounty? We provide abundant weekly recipes for inspired cooking.
– Find you’ve signed up for the wrong size share? We are happy to switch share types midseason.
CSA boxes are available Thursday at our sites in Fitchburg, Madison, McFarland, Middleton, Oregon and our farm near Evansville. We deliver on Friday to Janesville, Brookfield, Mequon, Milwaukee and Wauwatosa.
Get to know your farm through weekly newsletters and through farm events. We host several strawberry u-picks and a terrific gleaning/pumpkin party in fall. Members tell us that farm visits encourage their children to eat better. Once kids have visited and enjoyed the farm, they are more enthusiastic about new foods, as long as they are “from our farm.” We are located just 35 minutes from Madison and 1 hour 45 minutes from Milwaukee.
This love note from a longterm Tipi member says so much:
“I wanted to tell you that everything is so yummy this week! We have been eating the strawberries almost nonstop since we picked up our box and they are absolutely delicious. I just got done cleaning the lettuce and I couldn’t stop eating it….it was so tender and buttery. Hopefully there will be some left for our salad tomorrow! Thank you so much for all of your hard work to provide wonderful produce for our family! It is greatly appreciated.”
Even after 40 years farming, we are still excited to begin again each spring. Join us this year, and let us feed you well.
We are thrilled to be chosen as the 2016 MOSES Organic Farmers of the Year.