Two Onion Farm
Two Onion Farm
Member Since: 2005
Chris & Juli McGuire
19638 Cottage Inn Road, Belmont, WI 53510
Two Onion Farm provides members with organic produce raised under the best conditions, picked at the peak of ripeness, and carefully washed, cooled, and packed. Farm members have acclaimed our delicious, beautiful produce and attentive, well-organized service. We are experienced growers who have served the Madison area since 2004. Our specialties includes lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, winter squash, onions, garlic, and apples.
Choose membership options to fit your family:
- Receive weekly or biweekly deliveries of standard, mini, or large-sized vegetable boxes. View photos of our boxes.
- Optionally receive our farm’s organic apples as an addition to your vegetable share.
- Our main delivery season runs from June to October; we also offer short summer (June to August) and autumn (September to October) shares.
- We allow you to cancel and reschedule individual deliveries to fit your schedule.
We help you prepare and enjoy your produce:
- Our weekly newsletter is filled with useful recipes, cooking tips, and storage suggestions.
- On our website, search for recipes from past newsletters.
- For help planning meals, you can receive regular emails forecasting the vegetables in your next delivery.
Receive your vegetables at one of these locations (map):
- Eastside Madison (Milwaukee St. / East Washington Ave. area): 29 Wirth Ct., Tuesdays 2:30-7:00 PM
- Fitchburg (Fish Hatchery/ Seminole Hwy area, south of McKee Rd): 5726 Pembroke Dr., Tuesdays 3:00-7:00 PM
- Monona: Rutabaga, 220 West Broadway, Tuesdays 3:00-6:00 PM
- Steve’s Junction Road (near Mineral Point Road): Steve’s Wine Beer Spirits, 122 Junction Road, Tuesdays 1:45-9:00 PM
- Steve’s University Ave: Steve’s Wine Beer Spirits, 3618 University Ave, Tuesdays 2:00-9:00 PM
- We also deliver to the Platteville, Dubuque, and Galena areas.