Winterfell Acres was started in 2013 by farmer Bethanee Wright with the dream of giving her CSA members the opportunity to open a relationship with the farmer who grows their food, the Land that feeds them and the food that brings their family and friends together. Beth loves growing and eating good food with her husband, Travis, on their Land just south of Madison, in Brooklyn, WI.
Nibble “Intro to CSA” – 20 weeks peak season $295
Picnic “Just Right” – 20 weeks peak season $435
Feast “Loads of Veggies” – 20 weeks peak season $630
Fall Storage Share – 2 HUGE boxes in late October/early November $160
Flower Share – 10 bouquets of seasonal, farmers-choice market bouquets $100
2018 Pick Up Locations:
All deliveries are on Tuesdays, June 5 through October 16, 2018
Here is what comes with your Winterfell Acres CSA membership package:
• 20 weeks of our fresh and great-tasting vegetables (Tuesday afternoon deliveries).
• Access to the private Winterfell CSA Facebook group — A community of Winterfell foodies all eating the same food each week and supporting each other in the process.
• A wide variety of veggies each week– You’ll get a healthy mix of staples and artisanal veggies in each box.
• The “USDA Certified Organic” label — You have total food security with our farm. Winterfell is audited by a third-party certifier (MOSA).
• You’re supporting a local business — You can know that 100% of your dollars are going right to our family to support us and to pay farm expenses in the spring months all the way through the end of the year.
• Weekly Recipes and Meal plans, prepared by my friend and professional chef. These give you a starting point for using your box to ease that overwhelming feeling that often comes with the early years of CSA membership.
• Access to farm events and workshops. Because this helps you build a relationship with us and the Land that your food comes from.