Partner Shares CSA Payment Options:
Once you have filled out your application, you must submit a $25 initial payment (cash, check or money order) to reserve your spot in the program. The initial payment will be applied to your balance due.
Example: If your payment contribution for the whole share is $300, once you complete your initial payment of $25, you will owe $275.
We offer many options for you to make a co-payment, including payment plans based on your needs. Choose which one works for you:
- Single Check: Send a check, payable to FairShare CSA Coalition, for the total amount due in your payment plan. In this option, you do not need to submit a separate $25 initial payment.
- Multiple Checks: We will create a payment plan for you that is spread out over the months you receive your share. Remember at least $25 of your share, the initial payment, is required with your application. All checks must be written, post-dated, and mailed when you submit your Partner Shares application.
- SNAP/EBT Card**: To use your SNAP benefits, indicate on your application that you would like to use SNAP/EBT benefits. A confirmation payment plan will be sent to you upon receipt of your application and initial payment (unfortunately, we cannot use SNAP benefits for your initial $25 payment). We will send you paper SNAP vouchers for you to complete and return to FairShare within one week. We will debit your account on the date indicated each month of your payment plan or up to 5 business days after.
- Multiple Methods. You can pay for part of your share by check(s) and part with SNAP!
- NEW Credit Card. You can pay your full co-payment amount at once with your credit or debit card. We are piloting this method this year. A payment processing fee of 3% will be applied to the transaction. We are unable to create monthly payment plans for this payment method at this time.
**Some important notes on using SNAP/EBT Benefits: Due to USDA Food & Nutrition Service guidelines, we will not be able to deduct the full payment at one time. The $25 initial check, cash, or money order payment is still required with the application.