If you haven’t signed up for a CSA share for the 2015 season, have no fear. You have not missed out!
These farms still have capacity to add shares:
1. Look up your address on the Pick-Up Locations Map to see which farms deliver near your home or your daily orbit — wherever you go regularly, such as near your work, your children’s day care, your gym, etc. Click on the little dot. A pop-up window will open that will list the name of the farm, the day and time the pick-up site is open, and the farm’s contact info. Then check out the farm profiles on the Full Farm List (alphabetical, with the farm names down the left side of the webpage).
2. For the actual CSA sign-up forms, share prices, and membership details, visit the farm’s website. Just Google the farm’s name OR you can find the URL on the FairShare farm profile webpage.
3. Don’t be afraid to call or email the farmer if you have questions.
4. Are your finances tight? Most farms will allow you to split up your payments. So, for example, you might be able to pay half their membership fee now when you sign up, and postdate a check or two for later in the season. Check the farm’s website for payment options.
5. Once you get your receipt, apply for your CSA rebate, if you are lucky enough to have GHC, Physicians Plus, or Unity for your health insurance provider.
7. Enjoy the season!
If you have questions or need assistance, call our office, (608) 226-0300. We’d be happy to help you over the phone. You can also email us at email@example.com. Happy hunting!