Partner Shares CSA Payment Options
Once you have filled out your application, you must submit a $25 initial payment (check or money order**) to reserve your spot in the program. The initial payment will be applied to your balance due.
Example: If your payment contribution is $300, once you complete your initial payment of $25, you will owe $275.
We offer many co-payment options so you can choose which one works for you:
- Single Check: Send a check, payable to FairShare CSA Coalition, for the total amount due in your payment plan. In this option, you do not need to submit a separate $25 initial payment.
- Multiple Checks: We will create a payment plan for you that is spread out over the months you receive your share. Remember at least $25 of your share, the initial payment, is required with your application. All checks must be written, post-dated, and mailed when you submit your Partner Shares application.
- SNAP/EBT Card***: To use your SNAP benefits, indicate on your application that you would like to use SNAP/EBT benefits. A confirmation payment plan will be sent to you upon receipt of your application and initial payment (unfortunately, we cannot use SNAP benefits for your initial $25 payment). We will mail you paper SNAP vouchers for you to complete and return to FairShare within one week. We will withdraw funds from your EBT card each month on the date you choose or up to 5 days afterwards.
- Multiple Methods. You can pay for part of your share by check(s) and part with SNAP
- NEW Credit Card. You can pay your full co-payment amount at once with your credit or debit card. A payment processing fee of 3% will be applied to the transaction. We are unable to create monthly payment plans for this payment method at this time.
** If you would like to pay the initial $25 in cash, you must drop off payment directly at our office. DO NOT send cash in the mail.
***Some important notes on using SNAP/EBT Benefits: Due to USDA Food & Nutrition Service guidelines, we will not be able to deduct the full payment at one time. The $25 initial check, cash, or money order payment is still required with the application.