The Eat Healthy Rebate program is part of Physicians Plus Eat Healthy Rebate program. The total maximum annual reimbursement under the Good Health Bonus program is $100 per year for single contracts and $200 per year for family contracts.
Requirements for Eat Healthy Rebates on your CSA Share:
- You must be a Physicians Plus member at the time your produce share is purchased.
- You must order a vegetable share (meat, eggs and dairy purchases are not eligible for reimbursement) from a FairShare CSA Coalition farm
- You must make a minimum personal payment equal to or greater than the Rebate amount for which you are eligible ($100 for single contracts, $200 for family contracts).
Follow these steps to claim your rebate:
- On your FairShare CSA Coalition Farm sign up form please write:
- P+ Eat Healthy Rebate
- Your date of birth
- Your phone number
- Send your farm sign up form and payment to the farm according to the instructions on the form.
- Send a copy of your FairShare CSA Coalition farm sign-up form and proof of payment to the address below.
Proof of payment can be any items from the list below:
- Cancelled check
- Farm receipt
- Credit card statement showing farm charge
- Email correspondence with farm confirming your payment
Mail proof of payment and farm sign-up information to:
Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation
Good Health Bonus
2650 Novation Parkway
Madison, WI 53713
OR – fax these forms to (608) 327-0321
Due to the overwhelming response to P+’s Eat Healthy Rebate program, please allow 8 – 10 weeks for processing your rebate. If you have questions about the status of your reimbursement please call Physicians Plus Member Services at (608)282-8900.