Are you interested in starting or improving a workplace CSA program? Whether your workplace is a small business, large corporation, school or agency, FairShare can help you develop a robust CSA program that’s just the right fit.
WORKPLACE CSA FOR EMPLOYEES
Convenience – No more fighting traffic or dealing with tired kids when you pick up your box after work. Leave work with your veggies and save shopping and driving time.
Camaraderie – Enjoy the fun of opening your box in the company of your colleagues! Swap veggies, share recipes, and experience CSA with your colleagues. Single-person households can easily ban together to split a share or add-ons, and when you go on vacation, it’s easy to find a friend to take your box.
Community – Workplace CSA brings people together from across many different departments for the fun of unpacking CSA shares once a week. Take it a step further by holding a CSA potluck or visiting your farm together!
WORKPLACE CSA FOR BUSINESSES
Offering a workplace CSA program is a low-cost, concrete means of contributing to your company’s wellness and sustainability goals, and shows employees you care. Many businesses are treating workplace CSA like a new employee benefit! Workplace CSA programs are increasing across Southern Wisconsin.
Learn how FairShare can help you incorporate fresh food into your workplace, strengthen your community, AND support local farms. We are able to offer assistance on a fee-for-service basis (see below).
• Farm matching service
• Farm selection meeting (phone meeting to review top farm choices)
• Evaluation planning (phone meeting to create evaluation and
• Mid-Season coordinator check-in (to evaluate progress and troubleshoot)
• Post Season wrap-up & planning for next season
• Opportunity to field a Workplace Bike the Barns Team - includes
discounted registration for up to 20 employees and their family members
All of the above, AND:
• Farm matching for multiple business locations
• Provide several Lunch & Learn’s on various topics, or at multiple locations
• 1/2 day program launch site visit to include:
• Promotional Lunch & Learn for employees
• Workplace CSA Pick-up Site Visit & Troubleshooting
• Workplace incentives meeting with HR or other stakeholders (to
discuss ideas for wellness or employee incentives)
Contact Carrie Sedlak, email@example.com, or call (608) 226-0300.
DOWNLOAD THE WORKPLACE CSA TOOLKIT: