50% of assistance, up to $300,
toward the purchase of fresh produce
We can process SNAP!
WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR PARTNER SHARES, YOU GET:
1. A variety of fresh vegetables at an affordable cost
2. A relationship with a local farm and farmer
3. Farm newsletters that include recipes & tips on how to use your veggies
4. Opportunities to attend community events on the farm
5. A flexible payment plan
6. Discount on the From Asparagus to Zucchini cookbook
HOW IT WORKs
You choose the most convenient pick-up location from a list of options the farm provides
The farm delivers a box of vegetables (a "CSA Share") regularly throughout the growing season
FairShare will contribute 50%, up to $300, toward the cost of your share*
*For example: a share worth $600 will qualify for $300 from FairShare and require a payment of $300 from the participant.
A typical CSA share feeds a family of four at an average of $15/week during the regular season (June to October, about 20 weeks).
CLICK THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW TO GET STARTED
1. DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY